[16th] MU Archangel February 16th (Thurs) Update Note16.02.23
THE ARCHANGEL CALLS UPON YOU ONCE MORE,
The following are details of the 16th MU Archangel update that took place on February 16th (Thurs).
For more information, please refer to the details below.
* The details of the update will be applied upon re-connection after completely closing MU Archangel.
* We ask for your understanding that the Mounts can be awakend will be added through future content updates. We will update you via seperate notice when the Mount is updated.
■ MU Archangel February 16th (Thurs) 16th Update Note ■
# 1. Wing Soul
- A Soul granted to the Wing! Enjoy the full power of the Wing Soul!
- Wing Soul content opens after reaching Master Lv. 350.
- Wing Soul content can be found in the lower right corner of the game screen in [Warrior's Aegis] > [Wings].
1-1. Wing Soul Upgrade
- Upgrade the Wing Soul and obtain exclusive Wing Soul options!
- Wing Soul Upgrade content can be found in the lower right corner of the game screen in [Warrior's Aegis] > [Wings] > [Wing Soul Upgrade].
- Upgrading Wing Soul grants you enormous Soul Upgrade options.
- All tiers and grades of Wing Soul can be upgraded.
- Upgrading Wing Soul requires Flame items such as Faint White Flame as materials.
- The materials for upgrading Wing Soul can be obtained through Daily Packages.
1-2. Wing Soul Infusion
- Infuse Breath of Phoenix into your Wing Soul! The magnificent Soul Infusion option will follow you!
- Wing Soul Upgrade content can be found in the lower right corner of the game screen in [Warrior's Aegis] > [Wings] > [Wing Soul Infusion].
- All tiers and grades of Wing Soul can infuse Wing Soul and each Tier of Wing Soul can be infused up to 10 Star Rating.
- [Breath of Phoenix] item is required for Wing Soul Infusion as a material.
- When you infuse Wing Soul, a large amount of Soul Infusion option will be granted.
- If you reach a certain Wing Soul Infusion Star Rating, the magnificent Eternity options will be activated.
- The success rate is existed for Soul Infusing and the success rate is differed from each Star Rating.
Also, if you fail Wing Soul Infusion the Star Rating will fall.
However, Wing Soul Infusion Star Rating will not go down if current Star Rating is reached 4 or 8 Stars.
- If you use [Soul Amulet] item for infusing Wing Soul, it will prevent Star Rating to fall even when Wing Soul Infusion is failed.
- Breath of Phoenix and Soul Amulet can be obtained through Daily Packages.
# 2. Wing Awakening
- Awaken the Wing and get outstanding Awakening options as well as Awakening Property Skills!
- Wing Awakening opens after reaching Master Lv. 350.
- Wing Awakening content can be found in the lower right corner of the game screen in [Warrior's Aegis] > [Wings] > [Wing Awakening].
- All tiers and grades of Wing can be awakened and the Wing.
- Awakening Wings grants you outstanding Awakening options and activates Awakening Property skill.
- The max Awakening Wing tier is 3.
- Phoenix's Soul is required for Wing Soul Infusion as a material, and the material's grade is differed from each tier of Awakening Wing.
- Wing Awakening Property skill is specialized in PVP battle, and Wing Awakening Property skill is varies from each Wing tier.
- When you awaken the Wing at the beginning, you need to choose one of the character classes you want to make a resistance.
Then, the Awakening Property skill will be changed to the class you chosen.
- The higher the Wing Awakening Tier, the more options and powerful Awakening Property skill will be given.
- Also, after choosing the Class for property skill, you can change the Class to another one via [Reset] button.
- When you tap [Reset] button, [Select Match] pop-up window will appear.
There, you can change the class you have chosen for both Amplifying and Awakening Property skills per each Wing tier.
- If you want to change the Class one by one, drag the Class button to the slot you want.
In addition, if you want to change the Class all at once, drag the Class button to the empty slot at the very left of the Class buttons.
# 3. Daily package reward changed
- A part of the Daily Package items will be adjusted starting from February 16th (Thurs), 2023 after the maintenance.
Please refer to the Event Notice for further details. [Click here to go to the event]