THE ARCHANGEL CALLS UPON YOU ONCE MORE,
The 20th update is coming soon with full of various contents!
We are announcing the update news in advance so that Warriors can check the contents to be updated beforehand.
Please check below for details.
* When update is ongoing, the entire server will be inspected. Maintenance schedule will be announced via further notice.
* Detailed information about the update content will be provided through 'Update Patch Notice' on the day of the update.
* The update schedule and contents are subject to change. We will notify through additional notice if changes are made.
■ 20th Update Preview of MU Archangel ■
1. Ordeal of the Celestials
- Overcome the Ordeal of the Celestials and acquire vast power!
- Ordeal of the Celestials is accessible at Angel XXIV Tier 45.
- After clearing Ordeal of the Celestials through completing quests and dungeons, the Gate of Divine Realm will be unlocked aloing with the new Celestial Continent, Celestial Equipment, and stronger BOSS.
2. Gate of Divine Realm
- The Gate of Divine Realm, where the vast power of the Celestials can be felt, are now open!
- The Gate of Divine Realm are accessible after Clearing the Ordeal of the Celestials.
- The Gate of Divine Realm can be accessed through the bottom right corner of the game screen in [Character] > [Option] > [Gate of Divine Realm].
- After Unlocking the Gate of Divine Realm, the Character’s Holy Power is converted into Celestial Power and Gate of Divine Realm Tiers can be upgraded by using Celestial Power.
Celestial Power accumulates up to 200%.
You can select a option and acquire it after reaching a specific Gate of Divine Realm tier.
Midheaven's Wings can be used to reset the Selected Gate of Divine Realm options.
2-1. Celestial Equipment
- Celestial Equipment can be accessed via [Equipment] > [Celestials Crest] in the bottom right.
- Gate of Divine Realm Tiers can be Advanced to the next Tier when Achieving certain Tiers, and Advancing Gate of Divine Realm Tiers will Unlock new Tiers of Celestial Equipment.
- Celestial Archangel equipment can be crafted in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Craft] > [Craft Archangel], by using crafting materials.
- Celestial Archangel equipment crafting materials can be acquired during Castle Siege.
3. Max. level increased
- MU Archangel's max. level increased from 1,505 to 2,480.
- Max. level is now Celestials V Tier 60.
4. Ordeal of Divine Realm
- Overcome the Ordeal of Divine Realm to receive rewards!
- Ordeal Dungeons for Angel XXIV Tier 45, Celestial I Tier 60, Celestial II Tier 60, Celestial III Tier 60, Celestial IV Tier 60 will be added.
- For each Server, if a Character reach Angel XXIV Tier 45, Celestials I Tier 60, Celestials II Tier 60, Celestials III Tier 60, Celestials IV Tier 60, Ordeal Dungeon will be opened at 05:00 the next Day.
- Ordeal Dungeons stay open for 3 days.
- Ordeal Dungeons are divided into Silver dungeons and Gold dungeons and they can be entered depending on your character's level.
- Ordeal Dungeons can be entered once a day, and the number of entries is reset at 05:00.
5. Addition of New Regions
- The New Regions: Celestial Continent, Darkness Territory 1, Darkness Territory 2, Hellfire 1, Hellfire 2, Hellfire 3 will be added.
6. Addition of New BOSS Monsters
- With the Max Level Expansion, new World BOSS, Solo BOSS, and Ancient Battlefield BOSS will be added.
7. Expansion in number of Daily Dungeon floors
- Blood Castle expanded from 43 to 47 floors
- Kalima expanded from 40 to 44 floors
- Icaria expanded from 34 to 38 floors
- Elemental Altar expanded from 31 to 35 floors
- Introducing the new Accessory, the Bracelet, which will make you shine even brighter!
- The Bracelet Slot is Unlocked when Achieving Angel I.
- The Bracelet slot can be viewed in the bottom right, through [Inventory] > [Equipment].
8-1. Bracelet Upgrades
- Bracelet Upgrades can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Bracelet Upgrades].
- Upgrading Bracelets will grant Default Options and special Eternity Options.
8-8. Bracelet Recast
- Bracelet Recast can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Bracelet Recast].
- Upon Recast, the Bracelet’s Default Options Increase greatly, and recasting it to certain Stages will grant a Promotion Exclusive Skill.
8-3. Starlight Wishes
- Starlight Wishes can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Wishes].
- Starlight Wishes can be done after Equipping a Bracelet.
- Reaching certain Wish Levels will grant Starlight Marking Points, and these Points can be used to Activate Starlight Markings.
8-4. Starlight Awakenings
- Starlight Awakenings can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Awakenings].
- Starlight Awakenings will greatly Increase Starlight Options and grant Awakened Property Skills.
8-5. Starlight Markings
- Starlight Markings can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Markings].
- Starlight Markings can be done in order with the Starlight Marking Points Acquired through Starlight Wishes.
- Marking Options can be Acquired through Starlight Markings.
- Certain Stages of Starlight Markings can only be Activated by using Starlight Marking Soul Stones as Materials to Activate the next Stage of Starlight Markings.
- Starlight Marking Soul Stones can be acquired through Garnet Shop and Diamond Shop
9. Equipment Unseals
- Equipment Unseals are accessible after Unlocking Angel III Equipment.
- On successful Equipment Unseals, you can Acquire Unseal Options and Increase the Unseal Ratings of the Equipment.
10. Devil Raids
- Devil Raids are Accessible after Unlocking Angel III Equipment.
- Devil Raids can be Accessed through [Compass] > [Devil Raids] to the left of the Screen, and can be done on Sunday.
- After Entering a Devil Raid, you can Acquire Rewards by Defeating [Kundun Ruler], and challenge the next Stage by getting a SSS Score Rating.
- There is a Chance to encounter a Hidden BOSS each time, and each Defeated Hidden BOSS will grant 1 Luck Rate.
- When Clearing a Devil Raid, the Clear Rank and Rewards are based on the Clear Time. A higher Clear Rank will grant better Rewards.