THE ARCHANGEL CALLS UPON YOU ONCE MORE,
The following are details of the 20th MU Archangel update that took place on September 11th (Mon).
For more information, please refer to the details below.
* The details of the update will be applied upon re-connection after completely closing MU Archangel.
■ MU Archangel September 11th (Mon) 20th Update Note ■
1. Ordeal of the Celestials
- Overcome the Ordeal of the Celestials and acquire vast power!
- Ordeal of the Celestials is accessible at Angel XXIV Tier 45.
- After clearing Ordeal of the Celestials through completing quests and dungeons, the Gate of Divine Realm will be unlocked aloing with the new Celestial Continent, Celestial Equipment, and stronger BOSS.
2. Gate of Divine Realm
- The Gate of Divine Realm, where the vast power of the Celestials can be felt, are now open!
- The Gate of Divine Realm are accessible after Clearing the Ordeal of the Celestials.
- The Gate of Divine Realm can be accessed through the bottom right corner of the game screen in [Character] > [Option] > [Gate of Divine Realm].
- After Unlocking the Gate of Divine Realm, the Character’s Holy Power is converted into [Celestial Power] and Gate of Divine Realm Tiers can be upgraded by using Celestial Power.
- Celestial Power accumulates up to 200%.
- You can select a option and acquire it after reaching a specific Gate of Divine Realm tier.
- Midheaven's Wings can be used to reset the Selected Gate of Divine Realm options.
2-1. Celestial Equipment
- Celestial Equipment can be accessed via [Equipment] > [Celestials Crest] in the bottom right.
- Gate of Divine Realm Tiers can be Advanced to the next Tier when Achieving certain Tiers, and Advancing Gate of Divine Realm Tiers will Unlock new Tiers of Celestial Equipment.
- Celestial Archangel equipment can be crafted in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Craft] > [Craft Archangel], by using crafting materials.
- Celestial Archangel equipment crafting materials can be acquired during Castle Siege.
3. Max. level increased
- MU Archangel's max. level increased from 1,505 to 2,480.
- Max. level is now Celestials V Tier 60.
4. Ordeal of Divine Realm
- Overcome the Ordeal of the Celestials and acquire vast power!
- Overcome the Ordeal of Divine Realm to receive rewards!
- Ordeal Dungeons for Angel XXIV Tier 45, Celestial I Tier 60, Celestial II Tier 60, Celestial III Tier 60, Celestial IV Tier 60 will be added.
- For each Server, if a Character Achieves Angel XXIV Tier 45, Celestial I Tier 60, Celestial II Tier 60, Celestial III Tier 60, Celestial IV Tier 60,
- The respective Ordeal Dungeon will be Accessible at 05:00 the next Day.
- Ordeal Dungeons stay open for 3 days.
- Ordeal Dungeons are divided into Silver dungeons and Gold dungeons and they can be entered depending on your character's level.
- The Level Requirements for each of the Angel XXIV Tier 45 Ordeal Dungeons are as follows.
Silver Dungeon : Angel XXIV Tier 1 ~ Angel XXIV Tier 44
Gold Dungeon : Angel XXIV Tier 45 or Above
- The Level Requirements for each of the Celestial I ~ Celestial IV Tier 60 Ordeal Dungeons are as follows.
Silver Dungeon : Tier 1 ~ Tier 59 for each of the Celestial Ratings
Gold Dungeon : Tier 60 and above for each of the Celestial Ratings
- Ordeal Dungeons can be entered once a day, and the number of entries is reset at 05:00.
- While Angel XXIV Tier 45 and Celestial I ~ Celestial IV Tier 60 Ordeal Dungeons are Active,
- Players cannot raise Tiers above Angel XXIV Tier 45 and Celestial I ~ Celestial IV Tier 60.
- Receive additional Celestial Power in Ordeals Dungeon when joining a guild.
- Receive Celestial Power bonus depending the number of guild members that enter the Ordeal Dungeon.
- You can acquire materials for Potential Grant at the Ordeal Dungeon.
- Acquire rewards at the Ordeal of Divine Realm window after Ordeal of Divine Realm are over.
- Rewards from each Ordeal Dungeon Angel XXIV and Celestial I - IV are as follows.
Character who first opened Sanctuary Ordeals - Angel Tier 45/Celestial Tier 60 Hero Reward for each rating
Characters who reached Angel Tier 45/Celestial Tier 60 Gold Reward Gold Reward for each rating
Characters who are under Angel Tier 45/Celestial Tier 60 Gold Reward Silver Reward for each rating
5. Addition of New Regions
- The New Regions [Celestial Continent]: [Darkness Territory 1], [Darkness Territory 2], [Hellfire 1], [Hellfire 2], [Hellfire 3] will be added.
6. Addition of New BOSS Monsters
- With the Max Level Expansion, new World BOSS, Solo BOSS, and Ancient Battlefield BOSS will be added.
7. Expansion in number of Daily Dungeon floors
- The number of floors of Kalima, Blood Castle, Icaria, and Elemental Altar will be expanded according to the expanded maximum level.
Blood Castle expanded from 43 to 47 floors
Kalima expanded from 40 to 44 floors
Icaria expanded from 34 to 38 floors
Elemental Altar expanded from 31 to 35 floors
- Introducing the new Accessory, the Bracelet, which will make you shine even brighter!
- The Bracelet Slot is Unlocked when Achieving Angel I.
- The Bracelet slot can be viewed in the bottom right, through [Inventory] > [Equipment].
- Bracelets can be bought from the Garnet Shop after Unlocking the Bracelet Slot.
- Bracelets can be Equipped for each Slot per Tier, and Equipping a Bracelet of a certain Tier will Unlock the Slot for the next one.
8-1. Bracelet Upgrades
- Bracelet Upgrades can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Bracelet Upgrades].
- Upgrading Bracelets will grant Default Options and special Eternity Options.
- EXP for Bracelets are Accumulated through Bracelet Upgrades, and the Bracelet’s Level will Increase when Accumulating a certain amount of EXP.
- Bracelet Crystals can be used as Materials for Upgrading Bracelets,
- and they can be acquired through BOSS content, Land of Demon and Icaria.
- Bracelets can be Promoted when reaching certain Levels, and can only be Upgraded after being Promoted.
- Promotions can be done by using Bracelet Promotion Crystals, and Bracelet Promotion Crystals can be acquired through Ancient Battlefield BOSS.
8-2. Bracelet Recast
- Bracelet Recast can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Bracelet Recast].
- Upon Recast, the Bracelet’s Default Options Increase greatly, and recasting it to certain Stages will grant a Promotion Exclusive Skill.
- Bracelet Recast can be done by using Bracelet Recast Stones as Materials, and Bracelet Promotion Stones can be acquired through BOSS content, Land of Demon and Icaria.
8-3. Starlight Wishes
- Starlight Wishes can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Wishes].
- Starlight Wishes can be done after Equipping a Bracelet.
- Wishes can be made by using Starlight Wish Stones as Materials, and Wishes will grant EXP, which Increases Wish Levels.
- Wishes made by using Starlight Wish Stones grant Luck Rate, and may also randomly grant 2 Times or 10 Times the Wish EXP.
- Full Luck Rate will guarantee 10 Times Wish EXP, and Luck Rate will be Reset after Acquiring 10 Times Wish EXP.
- Starlight Benediction Stones can be used to make Wishes, and will always grant 1 Wish Level.
- Starlight Wish Stones and Starlight Benediction Stones can be acquired through Land of Demon, Icaria, Garnet Shop and Diamond Shop.
- Reaching certain Wish Levels will grant Starlight Marking Points, and these Points can be used to Activate Starlight Markings.
8-4. Starlight Awakenings
- Starlight Awakenings can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Awakenings].
- Starlight Awakenings will greatly Increase Starlight Options and grant Awakened Property Skills.
- Starlight Awakenings can be done by using Starlight Awakening Stones as Materials, and Starlight Awakening Stones can be acquired through Diamond Shop.
8-5. Starlight Markings
- Starlight Markings can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the game screen, through [Wings] > [Bracelets] > [Starlight Markings].
- Starlight Markings can be done in order with the Starlight Marking Points Acquired through Starlight Wishes.
- Marking Options can be Acquired through Starlight Markings.
- Certain Stages of Starlight Markings can only be Activated by using Starlight Marking Soul Stones as Materials to Activate the next Stage of Starlight Markings.
- Starlight Marking Soul Stones can be acquired through Garnet Shop and Diamond Shop
9. Equipment Unseals
- Equipment Unseals can be done after Equipping Equipment of Angel III or above.
- Equipment Unseals require Seal Removing Stones, and the Rating of the Seal Removing Stone changes depending on the Rating of the Equipment.
- Seal Removing Stones can be acquired from Events.
- On successful Equipment Unseals, you can Acquire Unseal Options and Increase the Unseal Ratings of the Equipment.
- After meeting the certain Requirements of the number of Equipment for Unseal Ratings, you can Acquire Unseal Resonance Effects.
- Resonance Options can be Acquired when Achieving Unseal Resonance.
10. Devil Raids
- Devil Raids are Accessible after Unlocking Angel III Equipment.
- Devil Raids can be Accessed through [Compass] > [Devil Raids] to the left of the Screen, and can be done on Saturdays and Sundays.
- After Entering a Devil Raid, you can Acquire Rewards by Defeating Kundun Ruler, and challenge the next Stage by getting a SSS Score Rating.
- Reward quality increases with the number of Floors.
- There is a Chance to encounter a Hidden BOSS each time, and each Defeated Hidden BOSS will grant 1 Luck Rate.
- If the Accumulated Luck Rate reaches 6, the next run will always have a Hidden BOSS.
- When Clearing a Devil Raid, the Clear Rank and Rewards are based on the Clear Time. A higher Clear Rank will grant better Rewards.
- Acquire as many Rewards as possible for the Remaining Duration of the Devil Raid!
- Devil Raid Challenge Attempts can be Increased by using Devil Raid Entry Tickets, and can also be Acquired through Purchasing Special Packages.
-11. Fixed texts and errors
- Texts that went beyond the UI and typos have been fixed.